jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Moseley" <...@osafoundation.org>
Subject Re: Any Projet for Google Summer of Code?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:54:23 GMT

> Would you be willing to mentor or co-mentor a project like one of
> those? Any of those features would be great to have.

i wish i could, but i will be on an extended vacation for the first
half of the summer. i've had to decline mentoring osaf-sponsored
projects for the same reason :/

btw- i proposed the jcr mock implementation under the cosmo umbrella
at osaf, but i'd be happy to remove it in favor of a
jackrabbit-sponsored project. even if it is mentored by someone at
osaf, thought, we'll certainly offer the code to jackrabbit.