jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit site updates
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:38:06 GMT
On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:41 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> I just committed a few changes to the Jackrabbit web site. Brief  
> summary:
> 1) I replaced the latest javadocs with the javadocs of the 1.0
> release. I also disabled the javadoc report from project.xml to keep
> the javadocs static. See the recent site deployment discussion for the
> rationale of this change.

Thanks Jukka! That is a huge improvement.  I had no idea that the
project reports were the reason that the source tree had to be rebuilt
every time I wanted to tweak a simple typo.  Now we just need to
fix that bug in maven that changes the class names in tables even
when no content is changed.


View raw message