jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: About child Nodes
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:45:05 GMT
Tobias;

I hope not anoying you with these questions.
I did the setProperty, but only got success in simple valued reference properties. If a propertie
is multivalued it doesn't work.
Thats the code I did for mysetProperty:

Session session=referNode.getSession();
Node referenced = session.getNodeByUUID(id);
Value referencedValue=session.getValueFactory().createValue(referenced);
referNode.setProperty(xxx:categ, referencedValue);
session.save();

Could you give an example of how it would be in case of 'xxx:categ' is multivalued?
Thanks again
Helio

I can't assign a value to this propertie this way: Node.setPropertie(prop:Reference,"uuid")...The
others are ok to set.