jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: About child Nodes
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:13:21 GMT

>your 'esc:categ' is defined as mixin nodetype. do you mix-it in to
>something? or do you use it as a primary nodetype?
The nodes with this type will be under nt:folder nodes or some other kind that is its child.
Under a node 'esc:categ' must be only another(s) node 'esc:categ'.
I defined it as mixin because I thought this way when the esc:categ is created, it also will
have the property defined for nt:folder types like 'jcr:primaryType' and 'jcr:created', because
'nt:folder' is its supertype.
But no more node types in my model have 'esc:categ' as supertype.

>furthermore, the nt:folder supertype already defined a childnode
>definition for 'nt:hierarchyNode'. so you at least can add those.
>
>how do you create your property?

I thought that declaring properties inside the nodetype declaration would register them like
that nodetype properties. Is not this way?

Glad by your help Tobias.
Helio.