jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject About child Nodes
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 15:05:13 GMT
In the custom_nodetype.xml, I defined a node type like this:
	<nodeType name="esc:categ" isMixin="true" hasOrderableChildNodes="false" primaryItemName="">
		<supertypes>
			<supertype>nt:folder</supertype>
			<supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>
		</supertypes>
        <childNodeDefinition name="*" defaultPrimaryType="esc:categ" autoCreated="false"
mandatory="false" onParentVersion="VERSION" protected="false" sameNameSiblings="false">
            <requiredPrimaryTypes>
                <requiredPrimaryType>esc:categ</requiredPrimaryType>
            </requiredPrimaryTypes>
        </childNodeDefinition>
		<propertyDefinition name="prop:descCateg" requiredType="String" autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"
onParentVersion="VERSION" protected="false" multiple="false"/>
		<propertyDefinition name="*" requiredType="undefined" autoCreated="false" mandatory="false"
onParentVersion="VERSION" protected="true" multiple="true"/>
	</nodeType>

So, in my mind, the node of type esc:categ will only permit child nodes of type esc:categ,
but I can create whatever kind of type node under a node of type esc:categ. How to restrict
this rule?
Another doubt, when I try to define the property prop:descCateg, in the creation of a node
of type esc:categ, I got an error:
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for
{http://www.esc.org/prop/1.0}descCateg
What could it be?
Hope get some help, thanks
Helio.