jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Location for binary contents
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:48:14 GMT

That's exactly what I tryied to meaning for. All the process of document retrieval, not only
the indexer, because are separated things, thanks by clarification. But I remains with my
doubt if is it possible to store the blob files in another machine that is not where is running
the application server, like I can do with the db.
Cheers
Helio