jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Location for binary contents
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:01:27 GMT
Here I go again, another question to clarify my mind about jackrabbit configuration.
In a workspace I can configure the content to be stored parcial in a db (metadata) and the
binary files in a filesystem. In this case the directory with the indexes and also with the
blob files will be locate in some like this: /usr/lib/jboss4/bin/myrepository...
I would to know if the structure, starting in "myrepository" would be in another location,
such as a storage system in another machine, thats is not the same the machine running the
container web where the repository application server is.

This will help me a lot, thanks.
Helio.