jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject About jcr-rmi in deployment model3.
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 01:05:00 GMT
Have anyone experienced to build an application using the jcr-rmi for jackrabbit deployment
model 3?
Is there any issue, limitation, or something to avoid using such model?
To do this kind of model possible to run, both side application must be implemented (client
and server)? Or, all the implementation must be in the client side and in the server side
will be only the configuration to make up the repository visible, provided by jackrabbit?
Or would be the server side implemented with all needs and the client side only requests the
services? Well, to sumarize, I would to know how must the application be made (refering to
client and server sides in deployment model 3).

Now I am querying you a lot, but consider that I want to contribute back after get better
knows about.

Thanks
Helio