jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Mixin values.
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:47:25 GMT
Sorry if my question is so obvious, is a shame that it is not for me.
The acl you said is like 'access control list' ? How could I implement it? Is there a ready
support in jackrabbit for this? How many information must have in this key.
I would mind this better, please help me about it. I'm a begginer.
Thanks
Helio