jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Multiple workspaces
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:27:15 GMT
Sorry if my question wasn't clear...so,
I would to enable a repository server (running in a especific machine with configuration for
all workspaces needed, one per webapp using the repository) with a application running like
a engine for all different webapp running in another webcontainner of another machines.
But, if there is the possibility to make a repository with only one workspace for different
applications use, I think it is so less complex, then I'll re-think about it.
It's so confusing for me understang such configuration, sorry.
Thanks by your help
Helio

>Hi hsp!
>
>>I want to know if is there possible that , in model 3 of deployment, I can have only
one repository that has one workspace per each webapp that is in another web container.