jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Mixin values.
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 13:07:39 GMT
That is a question I want to do too.
Anyway, following your example, when I want to give access to a node with id=XXX to an user
USER, I must create a new propertie, called XXX into the node the USER belongs to, for ex:

USER (nodetype my:user (nt:folder))
   prop1:value1   (property defined in the custom node type definition....)
   XXX: read    (property created to assign rights to USER access the node with this id (XXX))

Is it ok? Would the propertie named XXX be into another subfolder into the USER folder, named
as the right access (READ, WRITE,...)?
Please, you are very welcome with these helps for me, thanks.
Helio.