jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Mixin values.
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 15:11:12 GMT
Thanks Marcel by your interest to help me.
So, let me see if I got what you said. I have to store in the user nodes a propertie per each
node the user has rights to access, for ex:
Node user=getnode(userid);
user.setProperty(nodeid,"read/write");

Would be nearly this way? So the query will test if the usernode has the property with the
nodeid name and the value with the right allowed. Please, I need more comments about it.

Helio.