jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Mixin values.
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:33:24 GMT
Let's supose I need to store in a useraccess propertie of myapp:user node type two values:
itemId and kindRight (concatenated..., maybe).
Will I get success using the propertie associating it with mixin (multiple values)?
So the user Node Helio, has the propertie useraccess with the values:  '1234,read', '1235,write',
I must store the multi values into the useracess propertie like a row in a table, and when
test access rights in a node, first I have got to find if the id of that node is stored in
any value of the propertie (useraccess) and in the string that contains the nodeid has the
proper right too (read, write,...), ok?? I can do this with a query by xpath, searching in
the node with the id for that user, if contains a string in that propertie...Am I right?

So, this way I can do my security verifications, before any operations, ok?

Please, do some comments about this.
Could someone tell how could be the query too?
I need to provide an API for repository contents to any webapplication, and I must have a
security police available and implemented, at least.

Thanks
Helio.