jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Daglian, Michael \(IT\)" <Michael.Dagl...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: query feature extensions
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 21:54:38 GMT
Hi Marcel,

+1 on all the features mentioned (although from a personal standpoint I
would value (3) over (2) w.r.t priority). Out of curiosity, would the
features need to be delayed until JSR-283 solidifies further or could
work begin earlier (assuming available time for you/other contributors
of course)?

Best Regards,

-- Mike

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality
or privilege, and use is prohibited.