jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Chan Chin Wei" <chanchin...@stee.stengg.com>
Subject RE: Can't get jackrabbit to work in tomcat 5.0.28
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 06:23:00 GMT
O.. Foolish me, I still thought is the full path name only.

Thank you so much, it is working.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gillen, David S [mailto:david.gillen@pnl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:26 PM
To: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: RE: Can't get jackrabbit to work in tomcat 5.0.28

According to http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/deploy/howto-model1.html,
the configFilePath value is supposed to be a full path to the
repository.xml file. -Dave

[This e-mail is confidential and may be priviledged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]
---ST Electronics Group---