jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Sena Gbeckor-Kove" <sena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proble registering NodeType's with CND file
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 12:31:05 GMT
Hi David and others,

II am still having trouble registering custom NodeType's despite having (as
far as I know how registered the appropriate namespace and prefix). Could
somebody post an example of registering a namespace using the following CND
please? This is holding me up a lot.
Thanks in advance.

***begin

/* The JDepot Node Type Definitions expressed in CND */

// Namespace declarations
<nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
<mix='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>

/* JDepot specific NodeTypes */