jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: document order related questions
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:13:57 GMT
Ohhhh... and I forgot the question about the document order disabling
in searchs: I have read quite a few posts on the ML about bad
performance queries. For most of them, the answer was disable document
order. If this is a known problem, why isn't it by default disabled? I
guess the other answers may clarify this one too, but I thought I
should mention it for further reference. Thanks again.

Eagerly waiting for some light :-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.