jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 release candidate 3
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:24:21 GMT
Congrats once again!

Probably these has been asked in the past but I cannot find any reference to
it.

1. Why the JCA distro has only the src?

2. What is the server.war?

3. Why jcr-client and jcr-webdav are distributed only as binary?

Any pointers to where I can read about this distros is perfect for me, and
sorry if you answered these questions too many times.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.