jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: move site outside of maven?
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 23:28:35 GMT
On Mar 20, 2006, at 3:11 PM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> I think it would make sense to have a stripped down (no xrefs or other
> troublesome reports) Maven site as the frequently updated main site,
> but include static versions of full docs (Maven sites with full
> reports generated using the maven.xdoc.version settings) for each
> MAJOR and MINOR release (no need to do that for PATCH releases).

I think just one copy per MAJOR release is enough, with that copy
being updated only when a new release is made.  We are talking about
1600 or so files per xref copy.  Of course, we could always make an
exception if it turns out the online xref is heavily used and one
of the minor releases does a reorg.

....Roy