jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "jeremi joslin" <jerem...@gmail.com>
Subject dav in SimpleWebdavServlet and JCRWebdavServerServlet
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:11:27 GMT
i've started to look at how to add dav functions to the SimpleWebdavServlet.

As i can see, i have to create a class to create a controlled resource
like this :

public class VersionControlledResourceImpl extends DavResourceImpl
implements VersionControlledResource, ItemResourceConstants,

I think, most of the code for the resource in the SimpleWebdavServlet
will be the same as for the resource for the JCRWebdavServerServlet.
Do you think we can extract the code and share it between this two
objects? or do you have another idea?

Blog: http://www.jeremi.info
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1437724
Project Manager XWiki: http://www.xwiki.org