jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Jackrabbit 1.0 release candidate 3
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:46:57 GMT

> 1. Why the JCA distro has only the src?

Oops, I hadn't uploaded the generated rar file. I also noticed some
small dependency mistakes in the release, so I'll make a fresh upload
in a moment.

> 2. What is the server.war?

It's one of the jcr-server packages. The war file is generated without
a version number.

> 3. Why jcr-client and jcr-webdav are distributed only as binary?

They are (in addition to jcr-server.jar and jackrabbit-server.war)
built from the jcr-server-src.jar. See the RELEASE-NOTES.txt for
information on which -src file generates which binary files.

> Any pointers to where I can read about this distros is perfect for me, and
> sorry if you answered these questions too many times.

No problem, I much appreciate the feedback! See the RELEASE-NOTES.txt
file for an overview of the release contents.

Jukka Zitting