jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR-337 and Jackrabbit 1.0 Release
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:57:19 GMT
Hi,

On 3/13/06, Angela Schreiber <anchela@day.com> wrote:
> i'm done.
> the list of JIRA issues is available from the modification
> summary. the additional checkins not attached to a jira
> issue are mainly related to code reformatting and javadoc.

OK, thanks. I've now merged the changes to the 1.0 branch and
commented the Jira issues accordingly. Can you please check out the
jcr-server in the 1.0 branch and see that everything is OK? It
compiled OK, and I was able to deploy and browse the webdav server,
but I didn't do any more extensive testing.

I didn't merge the formatting and javadoc changes you made to keep the
amount of changes in the branch to a minimum. If you want I can still
merge those changes as well.

PS. Sorry for the extra reopen/edit/resolve/reopen/unedit/resolve
cycles on some of your issues. I was about to mark the issues as
affecting the 0.9 version to enable better Jira reports, but realized
only too late that jcr-server wasn't even included in 0.9. My bad. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting