jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to build nt-ns-util
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 06:14:29 GMT
Hi,

On 1/2/06, Ashley Martens <martensa@asconline.com> wrote:
> C:\apache\jackrabbit-contrib\nt-ns-util\src\main\java\org\apache\jackrabbit\util\nodetype\SchemaConverter.java:71:
cannot resolve symbol
> symbol  : method loadURI (java.lang.String)
> location: class org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaLoader
>         XSModel xsModel = loader.loadURI(uri);

I ran into the same problem after moving the node type utilities into
the Jackrabbit core. As mentioned by Peeter, this is a Maven 1.0.2
specific issue. I was however able to find and commit a workaround fix
(see JCR-334), so the compile error should now be gone. Note however
that the nt-ns-util contrib module no longer exists, as the code was
moved directly to Jackrabbit core.

BR,

Jukka Zitting