jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r383498 - in /incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit: NOTICE.txt src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/NOTICE.txt
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 18:16:50 GMT
Hi,

On 3/6/06, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:
> Huh, that's odd.  NOTICE is a legal file, not for random notes.
> We should just include the README (after it has been updated) in
> the jars.
>
> I'll have to revert this change.

OK, no problem. I was looking for an easy way to get the README.txt
into META-INF like the LICENSE.txt, but that's easier said than done.
Then I noticed that the NOTICE.txt is already included in
org/apache/jackrabbit, so I figured that it would be a good place for
the incubation "notice". :-)

Anyway, it's no problem to revert the change and just add a README.txt
resource entry in project.xml.

BR,

Jukka Zitting