jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sameer Charles <sameer.char...@obinary.com>
Subject Re: No hits returned when searching .txt file
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:13:27 GMT
Marcel,

Its a bug in jackrabbit NodeIndexer, it simply ignores encoding
property.

check like 282 org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.NodeIndexer.java

encodingProp.getValues()[0].internalValue().toString();
-------- Should be
encoding = encodingProp.getValues()[0].internalValue().toString();

regards,
- Sameer