jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Fulltext search in jackrabbit
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:25:07 GMT
There was a garbled String in the SearchIndex class that initializes and
loads the text filters. See issue JCR-370.

This is fixed in the trunk.

Helio could you please update your checkout and build the textfilter jar
again. It is possible that you got that IllegalArgumentException because
of this issue.

regards
  marcel

hsp wrote:
> Ok Martin, I already did the jar, but as I said in the begin of this thread, the configuration
for textsearch in the repository.xml causes an error if I put the parameter with the classes
that belongs to this jar. Then, I would to know if my jar is corrupted or some like that.