jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Rod Mackenzie" <Rod.Macken...@grahamtechnology.com>
Subject Re: SVN checkout report fails
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:56:53 GMT
Hi,

I get the same problem, it's due to an SVN external property set on the
/contrib/tck-candidate/resources directory it still points to the old
repository with incubator in the path, changing this property solved the
problem for me. The same problem occurs at
/contrib/tck-webapp/src/java/org/apache/jackrabbit, hopefully someone
with commit access can fix this.

regards,
Rod

David Pölz wrote:
> Hi
>
> I guess you got this command from a browser-cached incubator-website.
> View this website and try hitting the refresh button.
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/building.html
>

> The correct command to check out jackrabbit from the svn repository is:
>
> svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit
>

> greetings
> David Poelz
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 22.03.2006, 16:06 +0100 schrieb Aman Atri:
>> Hello,
>>
>> After checking out the trunk from the svn repository I get the following
>> output:
>>
>> svn: REPORT request failed on
>> '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/387870/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/applications/test/repository/nodetypes'
>> svn:
>> '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/387870/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/applications/test/repository/nodetypes'
>> path not found
>>
>> I also removed the whole folder and tried a clean svn checkout but it didn't
>> help.
>>
>> Is this error due to the migration process from incubation to release or do i
>> need any special arguments for the svn command.
>>
>> greets,
>>
>> aa

This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is intended solely for the
addressee. If you have received this communication in error please remove it and inform us
via
telephone or email. Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments
are free from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds. The views represented
within this mail are solely the view of the author and do not reflect the views of the organisation
as a whole.
Graham Technology plc                                                http://www.grahamtechnology.com