jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Problem with web client and spaces
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:02:49 GMT
hi martin

i don't know about the further release plans, nor do i
have objections to put it into 1.0. i just don't want
others to struggle with branches and merging if its
not considered important.

you may test the fix and discuss with yukka about
merging the fix into 1.0.

i let litmus run on the standard setup (no spaces in
workspace name) and accessed a repository with 'de fa ult'
workspace.

regards
angela