jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gonzalez <agonza...@germinus.com>
Subject Problem with jcr:deref
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:50:59 GMT
Hi everybody.

We have a tree with two branches with references between them (one
branch with categories which reference contents in the other branch).

We would like to search contents that are referenced from certain
category (or its subcategories) and that have certain property set to
whatever. So my XPath query is:

 //element(*,nt:category)[@jcr:uuid =
'207e56a3-2581-42cd-9a56-701cc63bd171'][@member]/jcr:deref(@member, '*')

(member is the property reference which links to a content).

This query executes good but if i want to introduce the second constrain
('...the content has some property set to whatever'), so the query would be:

//element(*,nt:category)[@jcr:uuid =
'207e56a3-2581-42cd-9a56-701cc63bd171'][@member]/jcr:deref(@member,
'*')[@property='value']

I get an exception like this:

javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Unsupported location for jcr:deref()

Why do i get that exception? Is possible to go on navigating the tree
when using jcr:deref?

Regards,
  Alvaro