jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POJO mapping to JCR nodes?
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:31:04 GMT
On 3/23/06, Thomas Scheffler <thomas.scheffler@uni-jena.de> wrote:

> thing left is a proper presentation layer. Do you have any suggestions on
> that? What are common options that won't require big J2EE setups and are easy
> to understand?

There are several options :
* Use the current Graffito portlets. There are mainly targeted for
Jetspeed but we plan to support other portal applications.  In this
case, you are using the complete Graffito framework. Jetspeed offers
user/group/role management, profiling, and many other portal oriented
services. So, it imply more learning but it is more powerful.
*  or use the Graffito ocm tools without the complete Graffito stack
(portlets, modules, ...) . Than, you are free to choose your favorite
web framework. Personally, I'm very surprising by the wicket project
which offers a nice way to build presentation layer. Of course, other
web framework can use our ocm tools. I would like to see this kind of
demo. If you plan to do it, I can help you.

Christophe