jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Soland, Michael" <msol...@verisign.com>
Subject RE: Improving the first impressions
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:22:40 GMT
+1 to the .war

The reason I joined this list was the lack of documentation in the configuration page on the
incubation site.  I believe this is the perfect time to knock out some of those "TODO" markers
on the site, especially the sections dealing with AccessManagers and LoginModules.  Concise
documentation really makes a difference when potential users evaluate Jackrabbit.

Other than that, I'm really looking forward to the 1.0 release!

Thanks,
-Michael