jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From thomasg <thomasgascoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Removing a node of type nt:file
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:25:40 GMT

Hi, I am adding a nt:file node and nt:resource, confirming that a search
finds a word, trying to remove the file node and then confriming that the
same search returns nothing. This proceeds as expected except that I get the
following warning when doing the second session.save():

WARN org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBFileValue - Error while deleting
BLOBFileValue: failed to delete
C:\DocumentSearchTests\dms\workspaces\dms\blobs\2a\71\c0fc697e44fc9de4c577a3788abb\%7bhttp%3a%2f%2fwww.jcp.org%2fjcr%2f1.0%7ddata.0.bin

This is the add / remove part of the code:

//add
Node folderNode = root.addNode("foldernode", "nt:folder");
File file = new File(TEST_DIR +
"largewordfile/massivewordfiletotestaddtime.doc");
Node fileNode = folderNode.addNode(file.getName(), "nt:file");
Node resourceNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");
resourceNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", MIME_TYPE);
resourceNode.setProperty("jcr:data", new FileInputStream(file));
Calendar lastModified = Calendar.getInstance();
lastModified.setTimeInMillis(file.lastModified());
resourceNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified", lastModified);
session.save();

//remove
folderNode = root.getNode("foldernode");
fileNode = folderNode.getNode(file.getName());
fileNode.remove();
folderNode.remove();
session.save(); //Warning here

Is this a reasonable way to be removing  a nt:file node and associated
nt:resource node? Any comments would be welcome.

Thanks, Thomas

Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.