jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From thomasg <thomasgascoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: No hits returned when searching .txt file
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:32:56 GMT

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your advice. I tried creating my text file using notepad and
choosing UTF-8 as the Encoding in the save dialogue. I added this to my
code:

resourceNode.setProperty("jcr:encoding", "UTF-8"); //Also tried "UTF8"

Unfortunately my query still returns no hits. Would you expect this to work
or can you please suggest a better combination of encodings and encoding
string to try. Cheers, Thomas
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/No-hits-returned-when-searching-.txt-file-t1349111.html#a3611591
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message