jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: Missing and wrong copyright headers
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:06:30 GMT
On Mar 19, 2006, at 8:28 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While going through the Checkstyle output for Jackrabbit I noticed
> missing or wrong copyright headers on the following classes:
>
>     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.XAEnvironment
>     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationManagerImpl
>     org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SharedFieldSortComparator
>
> Could someone who feels more in charge of these classes please fix
> the headers?

We need to replace all of the license headers with a new template
that replaces the Copyright and license lines with

---BEGIN PROPOSED SOURCE FILE HEADER---
   contributor license agreements.  The ASF licenses this file to You
   under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not
   use this file except in compliance with the License.
   You may obtain a copy of the License at

   WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied.
   limitations under the License.
---END PROPOSED SOURCE FILE HEADER---

This should be done before 1.0.  I'll try to do it with a script
tonight,
since I would like to get it done before shifting to
jackrabbit.apache.org.

I really should get in the habit of using jira ...

....Roy