jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Scheffler <thomas.scheff...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: POJO mapping to JCR nodes?
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:06:57 GMT
Am Donnerstag, 23. März 2006 13:45 schrieb Christophe Lombart:
> Thomas,
>
> We are building this kind of framework :
> http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/jcr-mapping/index.html.
> This is still under dev. let me know if you need more information.

Thank you for your response. I'll have a look on graffito maybe tomorrow and
will play a bit with it. It sound just like the component I was looking for.
Having OCM, JCR (including Access and User control) the lowest levels of a
sample application seems complete. Business logic is built on your own. Only
thing left is a proper presentation layer. Do you have any suggestions on
that? What are common options that won't require big J2EE setups and are easy
to understand?
Anyway, I'm looking forward to test craffito.

regards

Thomas