jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Custom nodetypes, any simple example?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:43:18 GMT
Hi again;
I need some properties fir the nodes in my repository, that I haven't found in the nodetypes
(if they already exists I would appreciate to know).
For example, I need to control some documents with time life, so the properties for this case
would be:

my:timelife
        |_   my:timeini
        |_   my:timeend

So, I think the "my:timelife" is mix (?), and the other child nodetypes are Date (I don't
know who would be the parent for "my:timelife"). There are some more needs, but with this
example I will mind the others.
Could someone mount a simple xml example with the tree above? I will read this file in inicialization
of repository and extends it with my other needs..
Thanks a lot guys
Helio.