jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "hsp" <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Help with importing, updating and erasing content.
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:35:57 GMT

Could you help me with this doubt...
I need some example, or where I can find it, on how to put some content in somewhere in a
repository (informing all the properties it has).
Also I want to know how I can Know what are the properties the node must have by default?
And how can I update these properties?
In the case of erase the content, how could it be?
Another doubt, what is the better way to instanciate a repository to work in it? I saw some
ways to do it.
Please, I'll be very glad with these helps. I am new in jackrabbit and jsr170, any help would
be very appreciate. I want to build an facade to call the basics functions of jackrabbit,
to use it in a webapp.
I am sorry if these kind of questions could not been posted here.

View raw message