jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Heute <the...@jboss.org>
Subject Copy versioned nodes
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:42:44 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to copy versionable nodes using workspace.copy([...]) with the 0.9
version of JackRabbit

From what i experienced, only the latest revision seems to get copied.
This is unfortunately not defined by the spec.
What i would need is to copy all the versions or a version with a certain tag.

Could you please confirm that i need to do the copy by myself ? Or should we
change the way it is implemented in jackRabbit ? (Or did i miss something
since i am fairly new with JSR 170/JackRabbit.

Thanks in advance and thanks for the good work,
Thomas.