jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject Re: No hits returned when searching .txt file
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:44:09 GMT
El lun, 27-03-2006 a las 05:04 -0800, thomasg escribió:
> Hi, any advice on this would be appreciated. I guess its an easy fix but
> can't find the solution at present. Basically I have a .txt file and a .doc
> file containing the same textual content. When I search for a word contained
> in both files, I only get a hit from the .doc and not the .txt. This is the
> relevant code:

If you have configured Lucene to use several document filter, be sure to
add the "TextPlainTextFilter". Look at this sample:

       <param name="textFilterClasses" value="
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.TextPlainTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsExcelTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsPowerPointTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsWordTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.PdfTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.HTMLTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.XMLTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.RTFTextFilter,
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.OpenOfficeTextFilter" />

--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>