jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Pölz <da...@jmellow.org>
Subject Re: SVN checkout report fails
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:17:12 GMT
Hi

I guess you got this command from a browser-cached incubator-website.
View this website and try hitting the refresh button.
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/building.html

The correct command to check out jackrabbit from the svn repository is:

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit

greetings
David Poelz