jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Pölz <da...@jmellow.org>
Subject Re: JAAS Authentication
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:39:30 GMT
Hello,

Yes Authentication can be done with the jaas.config.

Authorization must be implemented by yourself. Take a look at the
Jackrabbit source code, Especially at the SimpleAccessManager.java.
There a markings with "TODO" where you can implement your own
authorization code.

David

Am Mittwoch, den 15.03.2006, 08:57 +0800 schrieb jeremi joslin:
> On 3/15/06, Steven Melis <steven.melis@student.kuleuven.be> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm a student in the computerscience and I'm working with Jackrabbit for about one
year now.  I would like to add user authentication and authorisation using the build in JAAS
module, but I really don't know how to start.  Can anyone help me on this? A tutorial, some
documentation or maybe some sample code could get me started...