jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject accessManager - repository access
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 01:05:46 GMT
I'm experimenting with AccessManagers; I've implemented an AccessManager
that checks access based on node path pattern matching, configured using
an external configuration file. Now I'm looking at using stored node
data to determine access control, eg either using explicitly stored
mixin nodeType data or by looking at nodeType itself.

How is an AccessManager supposed to be configured in order to get to
repository data? My idea would be to retrieve a read-only session in
some way that is not protected by the access manager. Is this possible
in some way, by clever configuration in repository.xml or other means?

--
Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@pobox.com>