jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Custom nodetypes, any simple example?
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 22:54:45 GMT
On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 14:43 -0300, hsp wrote:

> So, I think the "my:timelife" is mix (?), and the other child
> nodetypes are Date (I don't know who would be the parent for
> "my:timelife"). There are some more needs, but with this example I
> will mind the others.
> Could someone mount a simple xml example with the tree above?

You can define a mixin nodeType with the my:timeini and my:timeend
values stored as properties. Then you can attach that mixin nodeType to
an existing node of your choice and add those properties. A mixin node
doesn't have any parent nodeType. In CND notation;

<my = 'http://some.org/my/1.0'>
[my:timelife] mixin
- my:timeini (date) mandatory
- my:timeend (date) mandatory