jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Slater <li...@humanesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Model-2 Deployment example and test app
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:15:38 GMT
Nope. There's no errors in any of the log files. I tried moving
Jackrabbit jar files (and dependencies) to server/lib (they had all
been in common/lib) leaving only jcr-1.0.jar in common/lib ...
restarted Tomcat ... no change in results.

I know Jackrabbit is being initialized because, over the weekend, as
soon as I'd put all the dependencies into common/lib I stopped
getting exceptions during Tomcat's initialization and the repository
got initialized (the local file system and the database tables).
That's when I started writing the servlet.

The only mention of Jackrabbit in the catalina.out file is at the
very start of Tomcat's initialization, I get these lines:

(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem).

I'd worry about the log4j configuration but the exception doesn't
show any Jackrabbit code in the stack... its mostly tomcat, catalina,
and naming packages, with a few calls to java/javax code and my doGet
() servlet function.

Mark