jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Curious about Jackrabbit...
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:20:40 GMT
I have been using jackrabbit since months ago and it works like a charm. I
have released a jackrabbit-based product on january and until today I did
not have a single notice about problems related with jackrabbit. So I only
must say that even 0.9 version is usable on production environments.

There is a roadmap, but I cannot remember where it is. I think that you can
search on the mailing list because it was discussed here, but I'm sure that
someone from the development team is going to reply you very soon.