jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Version references
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:18:31 GMT
i don't understand...

if you have a reference property R1 that points to a node N1 and you
check-in the node of that property, it is copied to the version
storage, let's name it R1.1

calling N1.getReferences() only returns the R1 but not R1.1. you can't
modify the R1.1 anyways, so you don't need to alter it before deleting
N1.

regards, toby