jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Slater <li...@humanesoftware.com>
Subject Re: Model 1 and Model 2 example deployment webapp
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:16:57 GMT
I have no problem with it being merged with the existing example. I'm
not saying that I'll be able to actively maintain it, but I do have
some motivation to (I may someday get an undergrad to help with my
project and that sample app will get them mostly configured on their
own machine). And if you want to incorporate the docs into the main
site, that's fine too.

I've re-uploaded the site and the project's .tar.gz. Sorry about
that. Trying to fix a spelling error :).

I've also attached the .tar.gz to the new Jira issue: JCR-319.

Mark