jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Jackrabbit version 0.9
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:12:57 GMT
On Feb 10, 2006, at 12:44 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> On 2/9/06, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:
>> I did, but I have in my ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf:
>>
>>     keyserver subkeys.pgp.net
>>
>> which has a wider distribution than pgp.mit.edu (I thought MIT shut
>> that one down a long time ago).
>
> Now I got the signature. Thanks!
>
> The updated key is now available at
> http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/KEYS as well as in the svn
> root (rev. 376594).

Great.  BTW, I am +1 for incubating release, though I have not been able
to run the TCK against it.  This seems to be a problem with the TCK
itself (or my lack of java foo) rather than any bug in the release.
We'll get that figured out before 1.0.  In the mean time, I'll send
the request to general@incubator.

Thanks for the great work -- this is probably the cleanest initial
release I've ever seen at Apache (including the ones I RMed).

....Roy