jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Model 1 and Model 2 example deployment webapp
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:58:49 GMT
Hi,

On 2/15/06, Mark Slater <lists@humanesoftware.com> wrote:
> Based on my experiences over the past few days, I've created a small
> webapp (based on the FirstHops tutorial) to demonstrate and document
> the process of configuring both a Model 1 Embedded repository
> deployment and a Model 2 Shared repository deployment.
> [...]
> I'd like to offer it for inclusion in the contrib/ section.

Very nice, thanks! I'd be happy to integrate that with Jackrabbit. How
about if we merged your example webapp with the existing, but not
actively maintained examples contrib? I'd also like to put your docs
directly on the main Jackrabbit web site. Would that be OK for you?

> If anyone out there has a little more time and wants to try building,
> configuring, and running the webapps on their own system, that would
> also be really nice. The entire project can be found at:
>
> http://whisper.cse.ucsc.edu/jackrabbit_deployment_test/
> jackrabbit_deployment_test.tar.gz

I couldn't download it, the server gives me a 404 Not Found. Can you
post a Jira issue and upload the project as an attachment? That would
also take care of the license grant issue.

PS. Do we need a CLA for this or is the Jira license grant option good
enough? The contribution seems to contain one source file, a couple of
documentation pages, and the related project and appliction
configuration files.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development