jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Model-2 Deployment example and test app
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:04:28 GMT
Hi,

On 2/13/06, Mark Slater <lists@humanesoftware.com> wrote:
> However, when I run my servlet, I get:
>
> javax.naming.NamingException: Cannot create resource instance

Do you have some errors showing up in the Tomcat error log? One
possible cause for this problem is that you don't have the Jackrabbit
jar files in the correct place. A safe alternative is to just put all
the jars in common/lib, but a more correct way would be to put only
the jcr-1.0.jar in the common class loader and the Jackrabbit jar file
(and the dependencies) in the server class loader.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development